Inspiring Solo Acoustic Guitar Performances to Enjoy and Learn

Looking for inspiring solo acoustic guitar performances? I have come across this wonderful article with the video clips embedded. The article is called 12 Spellbinding Solo Acoustic Performances written by Kevin EG Perry and the Youtube Playlist is here.  I would like to draw your attention to the acoustic guitar performances. Of course when it comes to the top lists, I am sure not many can suit everyone's taste. As the word 'solo' suggests, there is no backup band in the performances. I do find this article and the videos very worthy of sharing. Are you a little bit intrigue?

The guitarists' style and techniques are enhanced. I hope you will also enjoy the poignant and touching quality. The selection of artists includes familiar names of course: Bruce Springsteen, Neil Young, PJ Harvey, Pete Doherty, Laura Marling and Brian Fallon.

Do you also feel like playing a tune today? I've been thinking Brian Adams' "Everything I do (I do it for you." Here is a free acoustic guitar lesson for you to follow. I think the instructor is amazing and quite easy to follow. Listen to it and see if it interests you. If you have decided to learn to play acoustic guitar along, tell me  how you get on with it!




Acoustic Guitar Course on Amazon with Book, CD and DVD


Do you have any favorite guitar videos to share with us?
There's no way any top list can be accurate lol. Still it's cool to see a list of young guitar players to playing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment